Are you looking to boost your commercial real estate business’s visibility on Google? Venn Marketing specializes in strategic SEO campaigns designed to help your business dominate Google’s first page in just three months. While this may sound like a lofty goal, it’s well within reach with our expertly curated and executed SEO strategies.
But first, let’s clarify what constitutes effective SEO. High-quality commercial real estate SEO (any SEO really) is a long-haul approach aiming to set your brand apart and outperform your competitors’ sites in search rankings through careful and strategic optimization. This involves meticulous on-page optimization—like fine-tuning your title and header tags, and diligent off-page optimization, where we garner relevant, high-quality backlinks for your site. Beware of the allure of quick fixes or ‘bad SEO’ that leans on cheap gimmicks, potentially landing your website on search engine’s blacklists.
Our seven-step commercial real estate SEO roadmap to get your business listed in the top spot on Google within three months.
- Research: Undertake comprehensive website audits, execute precise keyword segmentation, and ensure there are no penalties on your site.
- This first step involves conducting comprehensive audits of your website, segmenting keywords effectively, and checking for any potential penalties that could affect your ranking.
- Website Audits: Use tools like Google Search Console and SEMRush to identify issues affecting your website’s performance. Look for broken links, 404 errors, duplicate content, and pages with slow loading speeds.
- Keyword Segmentation: Use keyword research tools to identify keywords relevant to commercial real estate. Focus on both high-volume keywords and long-tail keywords that can attract more specific queries.
- Checking for Penalties: Ensure your website isn’t under any penalties from Google. Use Google Search Console to check for manual actions taken against your site.
- On-page Optimization: Utilize state-of-the-art tools to appraise and enhance your on-page optimization. This involves improving elements on your website that can impact your search engine visibility.
- Title Tags and Meta Descriptions: Ensure your title tags and meta descriptions are unique and include your target keywords.
- URL Structure: URLs should be SEO-friendly and include the target keyword for each page.
- Header Tags: Use H1, H2, and H3 tags to structure content and include keywords naturally.
- Internal Links: Connect relevant pages on your website through internal linking to boost SEO.
- Technical Setup: Establish tracking mechanisms like Google Analytics, and incorporate rich snippets for better visibility. In this step, set up the necessary tools to track your website’s performance and enhance visibility.
- Google Analytics: Track important metrics such as user behavior, traffic sources, and website performance.
- Rich Snippets: Implement structured data to enable rich snippets in SERPs, enhancing visibility and click-through rates.
- Off-page Optimization: Concentrate on procuring high-quality backlinks through proven tools and adhering to best SEO practices. Building high-quality backlinks is essential in establishing your website’s authority.
- Guest Blogging: Publish articles on high-authority websites and include a link back to your site.
- Social Media Sharing: Share your content on social platforms to increase visibility and encourage backlinks.
- Business Listings: List your business in online directories to create more backlinks.
- Content Marketing: Strategize, create, and optimize captivating content to attract and engage potential clients. Creating and optimizing content is crucial in attracting and engaging your audience.
- Content Creation: Regularly publish high-quality blogs, articles, and infographics that are relevant to your audience.
- Keyword Optimization: Include your target keywords naturally within your content.
- Content Promotion: Share your content across multiple channels including social media, email newsletters, and partner websites.
- Progress Reports: To gauge progress, monitor your Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs), keyword rankings, and backlink growth. Regularly monitoring your progress is key to understanding what works and what needs improvement.
- Track SERPs: Use tools like Google Search Console and SEMRush to monitor your keyword rankings.
- Backlink Analysis: Regularly analyze your backlink profile to understand the quality and quantity of your links.
- Traffic Analysis: Monitor website traffic and user behavior to identify trends and areas of improvement.
- Refinement: Scrutinize the effect of your strategies and refine your on-page and off-page optimization as needed. Analyze the results of your efforts and make adjustments as needed.
- On-Page and Off-Page Optimization: Regularly review and update your on-page and off-page strategies based on performance data.
- Content Strategy: Review your content strategy and make necessary updates based on audience engagement and feedback.
- Technical Adjustments: Review your website’s technical health and make necessary adjustments to ensure optimal performance.
Understanding Google’s working mechanism is pivotal for SEO success. Google operates in three stages: web indexing, content-query matching, and a user behavior feedback loop. So, as you strategize your commercial real estate SEO, consider whether a Google engineer would reward, penalize, or be indifferent to your method. Techniques that enhance the user experience will be rewarded; those that don’t affect it will be met with indifference, and any that hamper user experience will be penalized.
By following this road map and prioritizing user experience, your commercial real estate business can rule Google’s first page in just 3 months.